TDY will consider a candidate’s compliance with the application instructions to be indicative of the type of conduct that it may expect from the candidate during employment. Therefore, failure to comply with these instructions may be grounds for exclusion from employment consideration.
Please read everything below before applying and only apply if you are fully qualified
. Please submit a resume with 3 professional references included. When uploading your resume to our website, you must include your RN license as well as current BLS/ACLS (if applicable) card -
If you do not submit a resume with professional references, you will not be considered for employment.
Contract Nurse Services
are needed to provide nursing care for an Adult population in multiple units - CLC, ED, ICU, Mental Health, Med-Surg, Surgical, and outpatient clinics.
: Seeking Full Time providers’s, if you are interested in Per-Diem or part time, please state this under SKILLS section of the online application as we are interested in speaking with you as well.
The RN shall:
- Provide comprehensive emergency nursing services within the professional scope of practice for a variety of medical/surgical diagnoses.
- Conduct initial assessment on patients, provide nursing care based on identified patient needs, coordinate with ancillary services to assure provision of care and document all plans, assessments and care provided.
- Administer oxygen, IV fluids, blood transfusions and prescribed medications in accordance with MVAHCS policy.
- Observe and assess patients clinical condition, recognize and promptly report significant changes indicative of complications.
- Initiate resuscitative measures in emergency situations.
- Operate and monitor specialized equipment including, but not limited to: oxygen, cardio respiratory monitors, hypothermia units, various types of suction apparatus and infusion equipment.
- Make nursing care assignments for various skill levels of professional and assistive personnel as assigned.
- Prepare patients for surgical and/or diagnostic procedures and assist with procedures as necessary.
- Ensure that all Joint Commission standards for professional nursing care are met during performance of care.
Complete appropriate medical record forms in compliance with client guidelines and policies for each patient.
- Verify the content and correctness of all recorded entries in the patient record. All documentation/ records/reports must meet or exceed established standards to include, but not limited to: timeliness, legibility, accuracy, content, and signature. The outpatient record shall be completed the same day the patient is seen.
- Respond to emergency codes as directed summon appropriate backup from the clinical and hospital staff.
Each provider providing services under this contract shall:
Orientation and Training
- NP - Hold a Diploma, Associates Degree (AD) or Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree from an NLN accredited program, college or university and have active unrestricted license from any US State or Territory
- RN - Hold a Diploma, Associates Degree (AD) or Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree from an NLN accredited program, college or university and have active unrestricted license from any US State or Territory
- LPN - Hold a Diploma, Associates Degree (AD) degree from an NLN accredited program, college or university and have active unrestricted license from any US State or Territory
- MAY be licensed within any US territory or state -
- a SD license is NOT required. All licenses must be current, unencumbered and in good standing.
- Have been actively practicing as a registered nurse for the past two years.
- Be capable of providing comprehensive nursing care to adult medical and surgical patients.
- Have and maintain current Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification.
- For critical care locations, must have ACLS
- Have documented training and skills verification.
: All nurses providing services under this contract shall attend all mandatory orientation and training specified by the client.
Benefits include 2 weeks (10 days) paid vacation after 1 year of service, Full Medical coverage for all full time employees and holiday pay and accrued sick leave of up to 7 days per year. Full time employees will be offered health insurance with premium paid by employer.
TDY Medical Staffing, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here
Once you hit the “Apply Now” button, you will be directed to enter into your information into our website general application – There will be several questions asked to ensure our Affirmative Action/EEOC compliance. Your participation is voluntary and will have no impact on the interview process.
TDY is a federal contractor and as such is required to provide self-identification questions regarding race/gender/disability/veteran status to all qualified applicants. We offer all applicants the VOLUNTARY opportunity to respond to the questions.
You are under no obligation to respond to the questions and not answering the questions will have no impact on the application process or hiring decisions. Your responses are not seen by the hiring authority and have zero impact on our decision making process. Submitting this general application is not an offer of employment and does not a guarantee that the application process will proceed.