TDY Medical Staffing, Inc. is currently seeking Sr. Access Systems & Database Administrator
for a 6 month contract position located in Jacksonville, FL. This is a Monday - Friday Day Shift position approx 8a-5p. Please do NOT apply if you are not willing to work forty hours per week. Once you apply, please check your email as we will communicate with you via this means.
Please read everything below before applying and only apply if you are fully qualified. Preference given to applicants with experience.
Please submit a resume with 3 professional references - please list your skills online in the area provided after you hit the APPLY button. If you do not submit a resume with professional references, you will not be considered for employment.
Start Date: ASAP
Assignment Duration: 1 year
Work Hours: 8:00a - 5:00p (working over 40 hours/week may be required)
Resume Submission Deadline: ASAP
Must be eligible to work in the United States.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This list of essential job functions is not exhaustive and may be supplemented as necessary.
Access Management Responsibilities:
• Provides primary technical access system and database support for all of GuideWell Source’s systems
• Maintains and manages all security access systems
• Ensures ongoing complex technical operations of systems along with performing installation, configuration, and testing of access security systems. Manages upgrades and production defects, as well as works with business partners, vendors, and development teams in supporting GuideWell Source applications
• Manages and ensures technical documentation related to user and administrator access systems and database administration are kept current and up to date and follow the CMS Acceptable Risk Safeguards
• Tracks access issues via incident and problem resolutions; composes documentation and reports, assesses operational impacts and risk assessments, provides budget estimates, ensures operational acceptance, develops and improves support processes and solutions and is involved in technical projects requiring access support to supply applications with solutions to their issues; and enhances the technical maturity level of systems by eliminating manual processes through automation
• Maintains and expands the existing access management infrastructure; provides technical consulting and expert knowledge of access management concepts and best practices, including working with technical subject matters in-house (GuideWell Source and Florida Blue) as well as directly with vendors for testing and response for the Enterprise Systems; leveraging existing infrastructure and new projects designed for Operational efficiency
• Serves as internal and external access management expert and consultant, interfacing with all customers, including CMS on all access needs and requirements
• Facilitates and implements new CMS access requirements and projects
• Works with the CISO and Sr. Access Manager, key departments, and all levels of staff and management to ensure the GuideWell Source has and maintains appropriate access management policies, emphasizing the principles of “Need to Know’ and Principal of Least Privilege, authorization forms, and all access policies and procedures reflecting current GuideWell Source practices and requirements
• Delivers, or ensures delivery of security access training and ensure all new hires take all required training as well as background checks, etc., prior to accessing the GuideWell systems
• Ensures management understands all new hire, termination as well as transfer processes for all employees and contract labor
• Provide guidance and ensure all workforce members, including contract workers understand access policies and procedures
• Develops and improves access management program that becomes part of the culture of GuideWell Source
• Develops in-depth education, how-to training, and ongoing access security awareness training.
• Develop ongoing access communication process to address questions from all levels of staff and management
• Ensures all State and Federal privacy regulations are understood and followed and participates in internal and external investigations
• Participates in the development, implementation, and ongoing access management monitoring of all administrative and service accounts according to the CMS security requirements
• Initiates, facilitates and promotes activities to foster Access Governance, including the development and maintenance of data owners and custodians within the GuideWell Source and related entities
• Participates and serves as internal/external access expert for all required audits and represents access controls and functions in all external and internal audits
• Works with CISO and Sr. Access Management Manager and reviews all system-related information access plans throughout the GuideWell Source’s network to ensure security practices to ensure alignment with Information Technology, and acts as a liaison to the information systems department
Performs other duties as the supervisor may, from time to time, deem necessary.
Minimum knowledge, skill, experience (KSEs) and Education/Training Requirements:
•Bachelor’s degree or 4 years of equivalent work experience
•Four or more years directly related Security Access Systems work experience, to include project management experience in managing technology projects or leading technical staff.
Experience should include:
- 2 or more years meeting CMS requirements, NIST Security Standards, or Security Best Practices
- 2 or more years of experience in various Project Management and Product Development concepts, methodologies and processes, and project management tools
- 2 or more years of experience in access management, tools and protocols, including program design in technologies
- Experience working in 24X7 environments
- Proficiency in writing policies and procedures
Knowledge, Skill, Education/Training and Experience Requirement:
At least one Security or Security Product Certification –
Must have a certification from one of the following:
ISC2 (CISSP, SSCP, CAP, CSSLP, CCFP, CCSP, or HCISSP), CompTIA (CASP or Security+), GAIC (GISF, GSEC, GISP, GCFE, GPPA, GCIA, GCIH, GCUX, GCWN, GCED, GPEN, GWAPT, GSLC, GCPM, GSSP-NET, GSSP-JAVA, GSNA, GCFA, GLEG, GAWN, GXPN, GREM, or GSE), ISACA (CISA, CISM, or CRISC), or security certifications from Cisco, Microsoft, RSA, Lieberman, or similar security products.
•1 year Knowledge of SAS, REXX and various IBM utilities
TDY Medical Staffing, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here
Once you hit the “Apply Now” button, you will be directed to enter into your information into our website general application – There will be several questions asked to ensure our Affirmative Action/EEOC compliance. Your participation is voluntary and will have no impact on the interview process.
TDY is a federal contractor and as such is required to provide self-identification questions regarding race/gender/disability/veteran status to all qualified applicants. We offer all applicants the VOLUNTARY opportunity to respond to the questions.
You are under no obligation to respond to the questions and not answering the questions will have no impact on the application process or hiring decisions. Your responses are not seen by the hiring authority and have zero impact on our decision making process. Submitting this general application is not an offer of employment and does not a guarantee that the application process will proceed.