TDY Medical Staffing, Inc. is currently seeking Sr. Systems Security Analyst
for a 1 year contract position located in Jacksonville, FL. This is a Monday - Friday Day Shift position. Please do NOT apply if you are not willing to work forty hours per week. Once you apply, please check your email as we will communicate with you via this means.
Please read everything below before applying and only apply if you are fully qualified. Preference given to applicants with previous medical review experience.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of relevant experience in information systems security, OR business continuity, OR Privacy
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ IT /Project Management or equivalent work experience
- 5 years of broad applied project management experience in managing technology projects and leading technical staff.
- Solid knowledge and experience in various Project Management and Product Development concepts, methodologies and processes
- Must have a solid demonstrated proficiency in the use and/or understanding of project tracking and management tools such as MS Project (including project tracking, reports and outputs and SharePoint).
- Solid proficiency with capacity planning and project projections.
- Strong PC skills specifically utilizing the MS Office Suite products (e.g., MS Word, MS Excels, etc.).
Must have computer experience. Please submit a resume with 3 professional references - please list your skills online in the area provided after you hit the APPLY button. If you do not submit a resume with professional references, you will not be considered for employment.
Start Date: ASAP
Assignment Duration: 1 year
Work Hours: 8:00a - 5:00p (working over 40 hours/week may be required)
Resume Submission Deadline: ASAP
Must be eligible to work in the United States.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Plan, coordinate and implement technical support for security infrastructure reporting as well as Security Incident Event Management (SIEM) systems, logging and monitoring.
• Serve as a resource and administrator for Malware protection and alerting, including the use of Blacklisting/Whitelisting tools or computer incident security response team
• Assist in monitoring and tuning Intrusion Detection Systems and investigating possible
• Review consolidated system logs and other audit trails on a regular basis for indications
• Review output and alerts from security monitoring systems (e.g.: IDS/IPS,
MSSP/Managed SOC, honeypots, DLP, antivirus, network-based anti-malware systems,
etc.) identification through remediation
• Tune and maintain security monitoring/alerting systems
• Help develop Standard Operating Procedures for triage of security alerts and response
to security incidents
• Update firewall rules to block and/or mitigate risks
• Perform incident response and function as an Incident Response Team leader
• Work on security-related projects, including assessment, design, and deployment of configuration management systems, and perform regular security assessments of existing infrastructure
• Use network vulnerability scanning software and manual testing to find OS and (non-
web) application vulnerabilities
• Assist with remediation of vulnerabilities (e.g.: by applying patches or updating
• Provide security-related metrics for executive-level dashboards
Performs other duties as the supervisor may, from time to time, deem necessary.
This resource is responsible for building and managing repositories for various System Configuration Management documents such as SOPs and Departmental Policies. This resource is technical enough to identify weaknesses or gaps in submitted documentation.
• SIEM, such as Splunk
• Perimeter Defenses -IDS/IPS
• Malware/Anti-Virus, such as BIT9/Carbon Black, Symantec Defense, etc.
• Network vulnerability scanners and technologies
• Firewall administrative skills as well as defense in depth technology
• Data Loss Prevention tools
Organizational Competencies required are:
•Business Influence and Execution
•Collaboration and Relationship-Building
PREFERRED Knowledge, Skill, Education/Training and Experience Requirement.:
-eDOC imaging system
-Experience using FISS or MCS or HIMR
-Medicare Part A or Part B Experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This list of essential job functions is not exhaustive and may be supplemented as necessary.
TDY Medical Staffing, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here
Once you hit the “Apply Now” button, you will be directed to enter into your information into our website general application – There will be several questions asked to ensure our Affirmative Action/EEOC compliance. Your participation is voluntary and will have no impact on the interview process.
TDY is a federal contractor and as such is required to provide self-identification questions regarding race/gender/disability/veteran status to all qualified applicants. We offer all applicants the VOLUNTARY opportunity to respond to the questions.
You are under no obligation to respond to the questions and not answering the questions will have no impact on the application process or hiring decisions. Your responses are not seen by the hiring authority and have zero impact on our decision making process. Submitting this general application is not an offer of employment and does not a guarantee that the application process will proceed.