TDY Medical Staffing, Inc. is currently seeking
for a 6 month contract position located in Jacksonville, FL. This is a Monday - Friday Day 8:30a-5p Shift position. Please do NOT apply if you are not willing to work forty hours per week. Once you apply, please check your email as we will communicate with you via this means.
Please read everything below before applying and only apply if you are fully qualified
. Preference given to applicants with Bachelors Degree in IT or relevant experience.
This position handles installations, upgrades, testing, configuration and/or maintenance for assigned systems and equipment. Provide guidance to customers on function, usage, and operation of IT products and services. Troubleshoots and resolves issues and participates on special projects as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILTITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This list of essential job functions is not exhaustive and may be supplemented as necessary. (To be included on all templates)
* Performs Desk side desktop support on a daily basis.
* Handle routine systems administration tickets and tasks including but not limited to password resets, new account and telephone provisioning
* Responds to service calls and resolves all routine day-to-day PC issues.
* Troubleshoot and repair hardware and software issues according to documented procedures
* Resolve basic hardware problems and assist with Network access or performing basic PC configuration changes
* Assist other IT areas supporting issues on infrastructure devices
* Update systems with user data * Perform equipment removal and inventory
* Provide installation, troubleshooting and provisioning support for hardware, telecommunication equipment, printers, software and video/audio equipment as assigned
* May provide backup helpdesk support as needed
* May support and participate in Disaster Recovery initiatives
* Provide project support to facilities and IT partners as assigned
* Other duties as assigned
Minimum knowledge, skill, experience (KSEs) and Education/Training Requirements :
* Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience in Information Technology
TDY Medical Staffing, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here
Once you hit the “Apply Now” button, you will be directed to enter into your information into our website general application – There will be several questions asked to ensure our Affirmative Action/EEOC compliance. Your participation is voluntary and will have no impact on the interview process.
TDY is a federal contractor and as such is required to provide self-identification questions regarding race/gender/disability/veteran status to all qualified applicants. We offer all applicants the VOLUNTARY opportunity to respond to the questions.
You are under no obligation to respond to the questions and not answering the questions will have no impact on the application process or hiring decisions. Your responses are not seen by the hiring authority and have zero impact on our decision making process. Submitting this general application is not an offer of employment and does not a guarantee that the application process will proceed.