|Please read everything below before applying and only apply if you are fully qualified
. Must have FIVE YEARS experience and minimum High School Diploma. Please submit a resume with 3 professional references - please list your skills online in the area provided after you hit the APPLY button. If you do not submit a resume with professional references, you will not be considered for employment.
TDY does extensive background checks, reference checks and pre-hire/random drug screening as a condition of employment.
TDY Medical Staffing, Inc. is currently looking for a General Clerk/Accounting Clerk. This is for Mon-Fri 8:00 am - 4:30 pm . This is for a federal government contract - at no time will you be considered a federal government employee. Work location will be Dole Street in Honolulu until February 2014, at which time we will be moving to Ford Island. As such, you MUST be able to pass a very extensive background check.
Contractors will provide administrative support activities including the following key functions that further the scientific operations and functions of the PIFSC:
- Bill Pay: Maintains a record of open purchases, receives items, receives invoices and pays bills according to federal guidelines.
- Financial tracking: Using an automated system, runs budget reports and reconciles planned against actual transactions.
- Credit Card Reconciliation: Assists employees as needed in monthly reconciliation. Assures receipts are attached and all signatures and required information are included prior to submission.
- Due Dates: Tracks and monitors work assignments to ensure products are delivered on time.
- Records Management: Assists with complying with records management requirements, by maintaining filing procedures and records.
- Training: Assist training officer with logistics, enrollment, and event day staffing. Reminds staff of training and tracks mandatory training completion to ensure timely completion. Uses a complex database to track training records and establishes and runs custom queries.
Contractors will have access to staff contact and personal information, some of which is considered sensitive or personally identifiable information (PII). Contractors will safeguard and hold confidential all PII/sensitive information and shall seek instruction from the federal sponsor on required protocols as needed.
Minimum experience or background requirements of Contractor personnel:
- High School Diploma
- 5+ years of progressively responsible work experience in a related field.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- 1-3 years of progressively responsible work experience in a related field.
- Strong computer skills including MS Office with particular need for advanced Excel skills.
- Strong financial/quantitative skills.
- Ability to independently draft basic written business correspondence.
- Use of DOC, NOAA, NMFS Databases (training provided).
- Ability to operate office machines including copier, fax, scanner and postal meter as necessary.
- Ability to learn quickly and independently and follow complex instructions.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
Benefits include health reimbursement account and up to 10 paid holidays per calendar year.
TDY is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, veteran status or any other protected status. TDY will not make any posting or employment decision that does not comply with applicable laws relating to labor and employment, equal employment opportunity, employment eligibility requirements or related matters.